International organizations and Union associations
Since 2004, KazakhExport has been a full member of the Prague club of the Berne Union - an association of major international export credit agencies, including 37 agencies from 34 countries and 3 multinational organizations.
Since February 2015, the company has received a status of Observer of the Berne Union established in 1934 and is an unofficial association of companies engaged in insurance of export credits and investments.
In November 2014, KazakhExport officially became a full member of Aman Union - an association of the largest export credit agencies of the Islamic States and the Arab world.
In March 2020, the company has joined the international credit insurance Association ICISA. The Association unites the world's leading companies that provide insurance for trade loans, guarantees and sureties.
Membership in ICISA for KazakhExport is an opportunity to effectively interact with partners on a common online dialogue platform, as various companies with different histories, experience and tools in the field of credit insurance act under the auspices of the Association. Also, membership in the Association implies constant access to the best international professional knowledge, attending trainings and seminars conducted by leading experts on credit and financial risk insurance.
Since July 1, 2004, KazakhExport JSC has been a full member of the Association of Legal Entities "Association of Financiers of Kazakhstan"
The Association of Financiers of Kazakhstan (AFK), located at 280, Bayzakov street, Almaty, Almaty Towers business center, unites 125 participants of the financial market, including banks, insurance organizations, mortgage and leasing companies, micro-credit organizations and pawnshops, Common Pension Savings Fund JSC, professional participants of the securities market, audit and consulting companies, scientific and educational institutions and mass media.
Financial organizations that are part of the AFK form a representative organizing link of the entire financial community of Kazakhstan.
The main strategic objectives of the AFK are:
- representation of AFK members in state and other authorities, expression and protection of common interests of financial market entities;
- monitoring and participation in improving the Kazakhstan legislation related to the activities and interests of AFK members;
- constructive interaction with state authorities to create conditions for effective operation of AFK members and the development of the Republic's financial system as a whole;
- promoting the image (rating) of the financial community;
- collection, analysis and consolidation of proposals from AFK members to address problematic issues in the financial sector and improve legislation affecting the interests of financial market entities;
- creation of Working groups with participation of representatives of AFK members on priority and problematic areas, development of consolidated proposals and their elaboration with authorized bodies.
Since September 18, 2018, KazakhExport has been also a member of the Council of representatives of the Insurance Ombudsman.
An Insurance Ombudsman is an individual who is independent in his/her activities and who regulates the relationship (disputes) between insurance organizations and their clients (policy holders, insured persons and beneficiaries), as well as between the insurance organizations themselves.
The main task is an impartial, comprehensive, objective consideration of disputes between the parties and making a fair, legal decision.
The activities of the Insurance Ombudsman are governed by the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Compulsory Insurance of Civil Liability of Vehicle Owners" and the Regulations of the Insurance Ombudsman's Activities on the settlement of issues on compulsory insurance of civil liability of vehicle owners.
Currently, the Insurance Ombudsman is Andrey Viktorovich Kopov.
Office of the Insurance Ombudsman:
28/7, Ryskulbekov str., Almaty, "Bai Tal" Residential Complex, 2nd floor.
tel.: +7 (727) 382-41-74